Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

A Year has Passed

Ben S. Malayang III, president of Silliman University, as he handed over the proof
of my college achievement. Now a Bachelor of Mass Communication graduate. 
           It's been a year since my graduation day. I could say that it was one of the happiest days in my life and I have dedicated that day to the people who made me strong through the years: my family, my relatives, friends and church mates.
   
   Receiving my diploma on that very memorable day of March 20, 2011 was for me the moment when I felt the world stopped. As I took the steps to receive my diploma, it was the time when I believed that school was over and that I am already a graduate. 
      
The moment I stepped on the huge stage inside the Silliman University Gymnasium was the time when I finally believed I have graduated in college. Events which happened before my graduation was a total opposite of the outcome. I had my full trust in my God, the ever-near friend of mine through all these years, that He will make a way when circumstances seemed hard to cope with.  
     On this blog site, I opted to post the articles I wrote before and after my graduation. This would give you an idea of how I lived and loved my college days.


   Let me end this post by this paragraph I posted in my Facebook Account last year during my graduation day, March 20, 2011: "A million thanks to God for this day! After the great wave of hurdles in attaining a college degree,I still can't believe I've come face to face with this graduation.I would only believe until this afternoon,when I would go up on stage and receive my diploma..."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento