Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

Goodbyes

   If there is one thing I hate most in the world is the word goodbye. Saying goodbye is hard to do but as my life progresses and as I aim to look for greater things in life, I had to do such a painful act of letting go the comforts of my home and the company of the people who I can call my friends. 
  
  Goodbyes always bring tears to my eyes. I maybe the person who would easily laugh but I also cry in an instant, speaking of the dreaded goodbyes.



  
  Many would wonder why I have decided to leave my comfort zone but someday, they will soon understand why I have come to decide as such but for now, I have to say goodbye.
                
    Goodbye to the people who through the years have made me strong and made me who I am today, the young people who I have made a difference to as I shared my gifts of talent, to the children who considered me their inspiration as they grow up, to the people whom I touched their lives and to those I may have shared a thought or two. 


   Whether in the community I had served, in the church where I almost spent most of my life, in school where I learned the basics of life and its intricacies, and in my own home where I first received true education in the mind, the heart and the soul, I’d forever be thankful for those people I met in this remarkable places and rest assured that what I’ve learned, I’ll use it for me to survive the new hurdles in life in a new place to fit and in a new stature, and I’d be heading on to carry the challenges of professional life. 
        
     I'll soon be back and but as of the present, I would  start my life anew!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento