Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

A Tribute to all my Friends

     Looking back at those sleepless nights not in burning the midnight candles but those nights turned day with the intoxicating dose of our sweet companion called liquor of any kind, I couldn't see any regret or a feeling of bitterness. 

         Instead, I would definitely remember the endless laughter over a joke or a funny thing that just popped out in the scene. Friends is what  I can call you but more than the friendship is the trust and the feeling of closeness though, time cannot be a measurement for the bond that has been made between us all.

          It's as if the world has made us to know each other and as we enjoy the company, life cannot seem to be unbearable. This may answer what is the purpose of having friends who are, true enough to be with you through thick and thin. It's a great thing to know that in this crazy and chaotic world, we have found peace in each other. I may be the luckiest person on earth if I have the greatest fortune and if I can avail of all the luxuries but if I found no true friend, I may be considered as the poorest of the poor, worst than those in the slum. 


 In my short journey called life, I am thankful for almost in every chapter that opens and closes, friends who I can consider true enough come and yet not go but as we say, though we are friends, we have our separate lives so we need to live our own personal life. One after the other, you may come and yet as time passes me by, I realize, if friends were treasures I had acquired, I could be one of the richest.

           But as a new chapter in my life opens, and as I face the great hurdles of professional life hopefully in a new environment and a new habitat to fit in, I hope to meet new friends like you who were true enough to stay with me and not forsake me no matter what happens.

         With that, all my friends, I thank you! I could have not made it this far without your encouragement and infectious laughter that always ring in my ear whenever I am alone and sad.

                                  Thank you!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento