Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

Close to the Finish Line

       I can almost see that finish line towards this college life but like runners, I now feel exhausted and slow to giving up.

     As the days progress, I tend to get a lee-way out of this sad and melancholy mood. What would come after this? I still am not sure if I could get to grab that finish line. So sad but true! A sad truth at the back of my smiles and laughter.


   The happy-go-lucky personality is the direct opposite of what really is on the inside.

    It's a coping mechanism that in my whole life I have never been tired of using for me to go on amidst the numerous waves of tribulation that came one after the other. But one thing is certain, I have learned the lessons that would apply to different kinds of circumstances.

     Despite the dissapointments brought about by the trials, I have become open to a rainbow of perspectives.

     Then, all of a sudden, I fainted and found myself on the ground, helpless but as I grasped a breath and more, and when I looked up,  I saw the line with a mark: finish and all that surround became a black wall. I see nothing as if I am blind.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento