Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

Countless Dreams, Unending Disappointments, Abundant Graces

        I've heard certain folks say that life is like simple Mathematics and I immediately lingered on my mind a few thoughts. Life is has its additions, when we gain something but still then, there comes the subtractions, our disappointments and the materials that we should let go along the way. Those are just some of the realizations among many that I have thought of. Life is a vice-versa of additions and subtractions.
     
      I had countless dreams, plans, of what should I do in my own simple life. I'd plan for this and that, and that I would go here and there and I would do everything I could think up in my mind. I may have fulfilled dreams that I have thought but still, I felt so sad for the dreams that I haven't had. I would be thinking of those dreams from time to time, and repeatedly feel blue that I was not able to fulfill it.
     
        Yet, I hold on to the faith and trust that I have in my Master, my God and King who sees me down here, who knows me and who created me. I may have plans for my own but He is my Creator and I have accepted with my whole heart that all that comes in my life is all of His working and part of His master plan and that His thoughts are greater than my own.  God sees everything beyond the wall that I may be facing and beyond my wildest thoughts is His great plan.
                                                                                              
        Though my dreams crumbled into pieces, and I felt disappointed at times, I still believe that God knows what is best for me and He promised to give me what I need for He is the Great Provider. I look forward to that day that like on the night when Jesus prayed in the garden of Gethsemane I could fully say: "Let not my will be done but Yours."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento